- Wednesday, December 27 - Friday, December 29
- 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Ages 6 - 14
- Camper t-shirt
Round Rock Express Camps, presented by Academy, offer a pure and authentic approach to the game of baseball and softball. These camps are designed to promote the game in a positive, welcoming and fun environment. Whether a player is new or has extensive experience, campers of all skill levels are welcome. Each coach is tasked with providing high-quality instruction, daily mentorship and inspiring leadership throughout camp.
Our mission is to provide each player the ability and opportunity to learn the game of baseball and softball in a pure, positive and simple manner. We strive to assure each camper understands the importance of how one’s Attitude, Concentration and Effort (A.C.E.) plays a pivotal role both on the field and in everyday life. Through fun drills, games and competition our mission is to provide an unforgettable experience each camper will cherish.
Campers will be divided into small groups (approximately eight to 12) based on age to ensure quality instruction. Each group will have a designated coach that will stay with them for the entirety of camp as groups move from one station to the next.
If you would like for your camper to be in a group with a specific camper(s), please email [email protected] at least one week prior to the start of camp with the first and last names of all attendees to group together. While we cannot guarantee group assignments, we will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Athletic shoes or cleats (no metal spikes)
- Personal, refillable water bottle (water is provided)
- Camper preference on wearing pants or shorts
- Drop-off begins no earlier than 8:30 a.m. and pick-up begins approximately 10 minutes prior to the conclusion of camp each day
- Please utilize drive-thru drop-off and pick-up options at designated curbside areas for coaches/staff to check campers in and out
- Our digital waiver/medical information form must be completed electronically before the start of camp
- All camp activities will take place outside but, in the event of inclement weather, the camp will be moved indoors
By registering for an Express Camp, parents and campers agree to follow these protocols and procedures.
- Cancellations 28 days or more prior to the start date of the registered camp will be charged a $20 service fee but will receive a full refund
- Cancellations between seven and 28 days prior to the start date of the registered camp will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations less than seven days prior to the start date of the registered camp will not receive a refund, there are no exceptions
By registering for an Express Camp, parents and campers agree to these terms and conditions.