Fans attending events at Ron Tonkin Field must adhere to the fan behavior policies set in place by Major League Baseball. The following are expressly prohibited while at Ron Tonkin Field and may lead to consequences including ejection from the ballpark and a ban on attending future games; and (ii) use of derogatory language will result in ejection.
The following actions are expressly prohibited by Major League Baseball.
· Trespassing on the playing field
· Interfering with baseballs that are in play
· Throwing objects
· Using foul or obscene language or gestures
· Using derogatory language, which is defined as offensive language concerning another person’s race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin
· Excessive or underage consumption of alcohol
· Disruptive, unruly, or abusive behavior
· Accessing areas of the ballpark without a proper ticket, pass, or credential
· Misusing tickets, passes, or credentials; and
· Bringing prohibited items into the ballpark.
· Prohibited items include containers larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches, beach balls and other inflatables, glass bottles, fireworks, firearms and other weapons such as knives, laser devices and pointers, skateboards/rollerblades, toy guns/knives, sticks and clubs and also unmanned aerial vehicles.
In the event that a fan observes violations of this policy, they are asked to report said violation(s) to their section leader, or the customer service table as soon as they can. The aforementioned violations are expressly prohibited while at Ron Tonkin Field and may lead to consequences including ejection from the ballpark and a ban on attending future games; and (ii) use of derogatory language will result in ejection.