- If you feel sick, stay home. Know the symptoms of COVID-19, which can include the following: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer, which is available at over 100 locations around the ballpark.
The practices identified below represent best practices to proactively invest and keep our community safe when attending events at Dickey-Stephens Park. The outlined steps and initiatives are intended to preserve the safety of staff, players and guests. Dickey-Stephens Park staff will continue to follow the guidance of Major League Baseball, national, state and local agencies to develop and implement these policies and will get any event held at the ballpark approved by the Arkansas Department of Health.
The health and safety of our fans, employees and players is the Arkansas Travelers top priority. The clear bag policy will speed up entry to the ballpark and minimize staff-to-fan cross contamination. The following bags are allowed:
- Clear Bags (Plastic, Vinyl or PVC) that do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar)
- A small clutch purse, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, the size of the palm of your hand, with or without a strap or handle
- Single game tickets are available to be purchased here
- Everyone 4 and older will need a ticket to enter
- NOTE: All fans must have a ticket for Arkansas Razorback games regardless of age
- All tickets purchased online will either need to be printed at home or added to your mobile device through TicketReturn, click here for more information on how to do either
- You will be able to transfer your tickets through TicketReturn as well, click here for more information
Dickey-Stephens Park Main Parking Lot
The lot on the west side of the Broadway Bridge is available for parking. Each standard vehicle costs $5 per game for parking (cash only). Any bus, RV, or trailer costs $10 per game for parking (cash only). Entrance to this lot is on Broadway Avenue.
There are other lots available for parking in downtown North Little Rock that are not controlled by the Arkansas Travelers. There is street parking plus some free parking and paid parking.
Fans can also park in Downtown Little Rock and walk over the Broadway Bridge walk way or Main Street Bridge to the game.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed into Dickey-Stephens ballpark
- The only exception is for sealed plastic bottles of water (and food for babies and a medical condition
- The Arkansas Travelers in conjunction with Project Prevent will make Dickey-Stephens Park a smoke free facility
- Inside the stadium, all forms of smoking will be prohibited. For fans who do wish to smoke, a designated smoking area will be available outside the stadium
- Tripods, monopods and detachable lenses are not allowed in the park. Guests seen with these items will be asked to return them to their car before they enter the park.
- Taping of any game footage is strictly prohibited (please contact the Travelers to request a press pass).
- Guests are not permitted to stand in the aisles, walkways, or obstruct others from viewing the game while taking photographs.