- Sounds' Matthes leaps, robs a home run
- Biscuits' Field crashes into the wall, holds onto ball
- Pelicans turn a spectacular double play
- Cardinals' Diaz makes a diving stab
- Suns' Davidson comes up with another stellar play
- Generals' Peterson rips an RBI triple
- Candelario caps two-homer night for Pelicans
- Redbirds' Piscotty dives headfirst for the catch
- Machado makes behind-the-back flip, starts DP
- Correa comes up with over-the-shoulder grab
- Suns' Davidson makes twisting, acrobatic catch
- Smokies' Schwarber hammers three-run homer
In his first regular season with Triple-A Pawtucket, Red Sox No. 7 prospect Brian Johnson has held his own with a 2.55 ERA through eight starts. The southpaw faces Louisville today.
Padres top prospect Hunter Renfroe has raised his average to .252 with 10 hits in last five games for Double-A San Antonio. The right-handed slugger and the Missions host Frisco today.
Peter "Pedro" Bragan has plans for retirement, including a museum and a trip to Hawaii, but that's after he enjoys his "last dance" as the outgoing owner of the Jacksonville Suns.
- Rays' Shaffer homers twice in Triple-A debut
- Roundup: Sano keeps raking for Lookouts
- Pena retires first 19 batters in Mavericks win
- Snell's shutout streak ends in duel with Black
- Twins' Stewart goes seven for first FSL win
- Giants' Beede blanks Quakes on 22nd birthday
- Cubs' Candelario records second two-homer game
- Players talk meals, walk-up songs and more